The Responsive Tab Theme maximizes visibility of all the standard search and taxonomy tools in WordPress while minimizing response time. Put links, category and date archives in separate tabs and your users will only wait for what they want. Other themes load all front page widgets at once, slowing response time.
- Category: Responsive Tabs offers a Front Page Category Widget that allows display of the top two layers of a detailed category structure. It also offers a special template for the display of category archives. The template shows subcategories and default breadcrumbs offer a link back up to the parent category.
- Tags: You can use the default WordPress tag cloud widget for tag searches and Responsive Tabs will show the results in a tag search template.
- Full Text Search: Responsive tabs includes a header widget area that is designed to accomodate the default WordPress search widget or other similar widgets. It also includes a custom template for search results that allows the user to amend the search and search again.
- Author: Responsive Tabs includes an author archive template with a dropdown of links to other authors.
- Date: Responsive Tabs includes a wide-format archive widget for front page use which will expose the monthly posts counts of your blog and a date search template that includes a date widget.
All posts and post lists are cross-linked by category, tag, author and date.